For more than a century, Chambliss attorneys have fiercely advocated for clients in sophisticated litigation and have established a significant track record of success in state and federal courts throughout the U.S. and overseas. When you combine our industry experience – including that of a former chief justice and judicial law clerks – with our technological investments and innate desire to win, you get attorneys that you want on your side.
We work proactively with clients to minimize liability and identify areas of potential legal exposure so they can be reduced in transactions, contracts, or in the design, manufacturing, or distribution process. However, when necessary, we represent and defend individuals and businesses in litigation, ranging from class actions and high stakes litigation to insurance defense to product liability claims. We have complex tort, business, and commercial litigation experience and have taken many cases to trial with successful resolutions. We also guide general counsel and business owners through every step of the dispute resolution process, including litigation, arbitration, mediation, and administrative hearings.
We have a robust team with niche industry experience and have been publicly recognized through Chambers, Best Lawyers in America©, Mid-South Super Lawyers, and BTI by our clients and peers. When clients work with us, they are going to get a dedicated, responsive team that provides strategic counsel and fierce representation.
What We See on the Horizon
Contact your Chambliss litigation team for the latest insights on:
- In today's digital world, clients are relying on e-discovery now more than ever to support their cases. Chambliss has built robust e-discovery capabilities to best support clients' litigation needs. Our experienced team has access to advanced technology and a variety of sophisticated systems to find the most essential information for a case as efficiently as possible. This is especially critical for matters involving large quantities of documents across multiple platforms, including patent and trademark infringement cases, large company contract disputes, product liability cases, and corporate "divorces" when partners split. Our team is very intentional about minimizing and controlling costs.
- Evaluating your claim or claims against you
- Dispute resolution through arbitration or mediation whether you need an advocate or a neutral
A Snapshot of Our Depth
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Representation before local, state, and federal agencies
- Jury trials
- Product liability
- Commercial disputes
- Property disputes
- Bankruptcy claims/preference defense
- Professional licensing issues