General counsel and in-house teams across the nation rely on Chambliss for strategic legal advice that is timely, within their budget, aligns with company objectives and culture, and makes good business sense.
Chambliss attorneys operate as an extension of in-house legal teams and help navigate the variety of legal issues that confront businesses. Our clients turn to us for guidance on contracts, employment issues, transactions, litigation, corporate compliance, risk management, and a variety of other matters. We also provide counsel on high-stakes matters, including mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and complex litigation. With extensive experience serving as outside general counsel for clients of different sizes and industries, we provide a full range of services to fit the individual needs of our clients. We are committed to learning the most important aspects of our clients' businesses so we can partner with them to provide solutions and avoid unproductive issues. Our goal is to provide prompt, pragmatic, within budget advice and service that drives the business forward.
Our team consists of business-minded individuals who are skilled in assisting with strategic legal decisions in an efficient and cost-effective manner. We provide our clients with a clear and unbiased assessment of how to address legal issues to improve their business operations. We are intentional in building strong, trusting relationships with in-house legal teams and make it our priority to deliver the results they need for their companies to succeed.
What We See on the Horizon
Contact our Chambliss team for our latest insights about the following:
- It's no secret that in-house counsel are asked to do more on smaller legal budgets. Chambliss offers alternative fee arrangements, including retainers, phase and budgeted billing, and fixed and blended rates, each designed to address the unique objectives of each client. In addition, we invest in technologies to improve efficiencies and reduce costs. We make a concerted effort to involve a team of professionals, including experienced associates and paralegals, who perform outstanding work at cost effective rates.
- In-house legal teams often need the assistance of outside counsel when they do not have the capacity or niche experience required to effectively handle a matter. Given our experience based on the breadth of our client base, we are able to provide professionals who are able to assist clients on projects that may exceed the capacity or experience of the client's in-house legal team. Whether it is assisting with due diligence in a transaction or discovery in a litigation matter, we often are able to provide assistance in a dedicated, cost-effective manner.
A Snapshot of Our Depth
- Negotiating and drafting contracts
- Employee matters
- IP protection
- Corporate compliance
- Due diligence
- Identify and solve business issues
- Handling employment and immigration matters
- Corporate governance matters
- Risk management
- Data breaches and protection of corporate data
- Regulatory and governmental changes
- Information privacy
- Technology developments
- Ethics, compliance, and anti-bribery issues
- Investor relations
- Corporate social responsibility
- Whistleblower issues