With backgrounds in architecture, city planning, and engineering, the Chambliss construction team uses real world knowledge to advise on construction, design, and development matters. We provide counsel for a full range of clients, including owners, lenders, developers, general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, design professionals, and sureties. Our multidisciplinary background in design and construction save our clients time because we already speak the language and understand the drawings and contracts.
We often assist our clients with contract drafting, negotiation, litigation and dispute resolution, liens, bonds, and other payment remedies. Additionally, we have consulted on LEED standards, sustainable design and construction, and building information modeling (BIM). Our team has the experience and resources necessary to tackle any situation, no matter the level of complexity. We are proactive in assessing risks and will work closely with our clients to reach their goals.
Our group is actively involved in several industry associations including the Associated General Contractors of America, American Institute of Architects, Construction Lawyers Society of America, and Tennessee Association of Construction Counsel. Our attorneys are seen as specialists and routinely present at regional and national seminars.
What We See on the Horizon
Contact your Chambliss construction team for the latest insights on:
- Four Tennessee state statutes involving construction are under the microscope. We are paying careful attention to these developments and strategically contributing to the conversation on behalf of our clients.
A Snapshot of Our Depth
- Contract drafting, modification, and negotiation
- Litigation and alternative dispute resolution
- Liens, bonds, and other payment remedies
- Facilities development and expansion
- Capital equipment and materials
- Regulatory compliance
- Land acquisition, use, and zoning