Dedicated to helping first responders as well as families in need, Jim Exum works on government and municipal litigation matters and serves as the Administrative Hearing Officer for multiple local municipalities. He frequently works with clients in Tennessee and Georgia, who are facing government investigations and potential criminal liability from their actions. He also represents a national police union working to protect the rights of first responders. In addition, he counsels individuals and families in domestic divorce and child custody cases. Given the nature of Jim’s work, he finds it crucial to be available for his clients. He is accessible day and night – he knows that issues come up for clients outside of regular working hours. When they call, he goes. He strives to provide the highest level of customer service. Jim is committed to achieving the best results for his clients and understands that the law is about relationships. For him, it’s paramount to help clients resolve differences as early as possible as opposed to long term, protracted litigation. However, when litigation is necessary, Jim has a strong track record of success in the courtroom.
- Chambliss Hosts Mentor Program for UTC Rollins College of Business Distinguished Scholars
- Jim Exum Recognized by BOMA Chattanooga as Associate Member of the Year
- Chambliss Attorneys Selected for Best Lawyers in America© 2021
- Return to Work Summit Interviews Jim Exum on Businesses Reopening
- 22 Chambliss Attorneys Selected for Best Lawyers in America© 2020
- New Talent Brings Exciting Growth to Chambliss Law