Having over a century of experience, Chambliss has built strong relationships with some of the region's top textile manufacturers. Textile industry leaders trust our firm to provide the elite guidance they require for their corporate, labor and employment, intellectual property, and litigation needs.
Our attorneys have represented clients in the textile industry for years and have built a robust practice to address matters from startup to succession. As consumer needs evolve and demand increases, this industry continues to grow. Our team has worked alongside clients experiencing this rapid growth, and we have extensive knowledge of the many factors that go into running a textile company. With this in-depth understanding, we deliver top-quality legal counsel.
This dynamic industry must comply with extensive laws and regulations to survive and grow. Our team stays abreast of these laws and regulations to ensure that our clients can remain at the top of their game while adhering to industry standards and maintaining legal compliance. We regularly advise and represent textile industry clients on a broad range of matters, including business transactions, employment advice, risk prevention, commercial litigation, and intellectual property. When working with Chambliss, our textile clients can expect timely communication and excellent results.
What We See on the Horizon
Contact your Chambliss Textiles team for our latest insights about the following:
- Toxic chemical exposure and disposal
- Cybersquatting and brand protection strategies
- An aging workforce, low unemployment, and a multigenerational workplace
- Increased use of renewable and sustainable materials.
- Continuing development of environmentally friendly manufacturing processes.
A Snapshot of Our Depth
- Patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets: 25+ years
- License and joint development agreements
- Labor and employment counselling and litigation
- Workplace safety and health compliance