Cecilia Garrett works on a variety of litigation matters for individuals and businesses. She represents and defends clients in contract disputes, Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy filings, business insurance negotiations, and other commercial litigation matters. She also assists with employer issues related to workers' compensation, the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), and corporate document review. Cecilia advises clients operating in a variety of industries, including transportation and logistics, manufacturing, health care, and municipal and government. In addition, she works with individuals on a wide range of family law issues. Cecilia takes a personal approach and strives to be consistent and accessible for every client. Putting herself in the client's shoes helps her fully understand what needs to be accomplished and the most efficient and proactive way to proceed. Quickly getting to the heart of a matter, Cecilia will provide a straightforward analysis and set of solutions to save clients time and energy.
- VIDEO: Chambliss Congratulates 2020-2021 UTC Rollins College of Business Stophel Scholars
- Chambliss Hosts Mentor Program for UTC Rollins College of Business Distinguished Scholars
- Chambliss Law Expands Team With Addition of Three Associates
- New Forum for Determining Small Claim Copyright Disputes
- Changes to Trademark Act Include New Procedure to Challenge Applications