Logan Threadgill represents clients in a broad spectrum of commercial litigation matters. He has extensive experience handling construction cases, contract and payment disputes, products liability cases, and Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13 bankruptcy proceedings. Logan's representation covers large national and regional companies to individuals. When counseling clients in the construction industry, he advises and handles a number of areas, such as contract disputes, mechanics' and materialmen's liens and payment issues, defective design and construction claims, and warranty issues. In the financial services industry, Logan assists local, regional, and national banks and credit unions with contract and loan disputes, along with representation in bankruptcy cases and adversary proceedings. A creative problem solver, Logan is a reliable advocate and resource for clients. He seeks to have a firm understanding of client goals from the onset of any issue or matter and he strives to keep clients informed of the status and intricacies of their cases. Through his involvement with the Chambliss Startup Group, Logan has worked with a number of startups and entrepreneurs on entity choice and incorporation, intellectual property and technology rights, and general startup business matters.
- Logan Threadgill Featured as a “Rising Star” by Chattanooga Times Free Press
- Logan Threadgill Selected for Protégé Chattanooga Class of 2020-2021
- Free Estate Planning Clinic “Wills for Heroes” Benefitting Local First Responders
- Logan Threadgill to Present at TACC 2017 Fall Conference
- Martha Culp and Logan Threadgill Present to Southeast Tennessee Paralegal Association
- Gov. Haslam Appoints Chambliss Attorney as Hamilton County General Sessions Court Judge