Kirby Yost counsels developers and businesses on a wide variety of matters, including real estate acquisition and financing, retail and office leasing, land use, zoning, and other property issues. She often works with clients in the due diligence phase of acquisitions, performing title and survey review, handling environmental matters, and advising on land use. Kirby has led clients through development deals, ranging from small purchases or sales to multimillion dollar transactions. She represents both landlords and tenants in lease drafting and negotiations. Her clients are usually developers for retail, office, or mixed-use properties. She has also worked with a metropolitan airport for years on real property and other business matters. Clients appreciate her level of responsiveness as well as her big-picture, practical business approach. She provides tailored legal advice for each situation. Kirby regularly attends trade conferences to remain up-to-date and guides clients through the ever-evolving nuances and challenges that impact real property, including legislative or regulatory updates, like the recent opportunity zone proposals and regulations, and other industry changes that may affect property owners and developers, such as changes in the insurance industry.
- VIDEO: Legal Insights for Emerging Startups
- Chambliss Attorneys Selected for Best Lawyers in America© 2021
- Kirby Yost Recognized in Chatter Magazine’s 20 Under 40 List for 2020
- Chambliss Team Provides Counsel for Hamilton County’s Unprecedented Coronavirus Testing Lab
- Chambliss Law Announces Three New Shareholders
- Chambliss Attorney Kirby Yost Was Recently Profiled in the Hamilton County Herald