Martha Millener is committed to getting the deal done and protecting her clients in commercial real estate transactions and financing. She advises developers and business owners on leasing, acquisition and sale, development, management, financing (including agency lending), land and title issues, and homeowner's association issues. She also works with various lenders in commercial real estate transactions and financial workouts. Some of her recent projects include acquisitions of multi-tenant shopping centers in various sites across the country and representing lenders on numerous construction loans. Staying on top of each matter, she makes sure there are no unknowns for the client and produces desired results on the client's timeline.
- Chambliss Real Estate Section Closes Deal on Chattanooga’s Largest Industrial Site Addition in 20 Years
- Chambliss Attorneys Selected for Best Lawyers in America® 2023
- Chambliss Law Announces New Shareholders Kelly Etchells and Martha Millener
- Chambliss Attorneys Selected for Best Lawyers in America© 2022
- Chambliss Attorneys Selected for Best Lawyers in America© 2021
- Martha Culp and Logan Threadgill Present to Southeast Tennessee Paralegal Association