Mark Turner has built a robust corporate practice over his 30 years as a business and transactional attorney. He counsels manufacturers and other businesses on acquisitions and divestitures, commercial and real estate contracts, financing transactions, and general corporate matters. He also represents banks and private equity firms in commercial loan transactions, real estate lending, and mezzanine financing. Mark’s well-rounded knowledge of various substantive areas and his years of experience give him the ability and insight to identify issues, derive solutions, and implement his clients' goals in an efficient and effective manner. Mark focuses on his clients' needs and takes a pragmatic approach to the legal practice. He places great emphasis on being responsive and practical, and on being a good communicator. He values client satisfaction and maintaining a good relationship with all parties in a transaction.
- Federal Reserve Makes Additional Money Available to Small and Mid-Sized Businesses
- Small Business Administration Clarifies Many CARES Act Questions
- Update on the Paycheck Protection Program
- Chambliss Attorneys Selected for Best Lawyers in America© 2021
- 22 Chambliss Attorneys Selected for Best Lawyers in America© 2020
- Chambliss Attorneys Recognized in Best Lawyers in America© 2018
- Chambliss Law Advises Strickland MFG Limited in Its Acquisition of ACS Industries, Inc.