Jason Mirmelstein has been advising clients on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and securities, and business organization for over 20 years. Serving entrepreneurs and numerous businesses, Jason is a dependable resource for initial organization and planning, capital raising efforts, private equity and debt placements, purchases of stock and assets, transactions, and contract negotiations. He also advises private equity, venture capital, and real estate fund clients with fund formation, securities compliance, and portfolio investments. Jason has worked on transactions of all sizes, from $2.5 million to over $100 million, representing both buyers and sellers. His goal is to ensure each client is protected and the deal gets done. In these high stakes negotiations, Jason remains responsive and invested in the client's business interests.
- Small Business Administration Clarifies Many CARES Act Questions
- Update on the Paycheck Protection Program
- Proposed Stimulus Bill Would Provide Critical Small Business Assistance
- Tennessee Small Businesses Now Eligible for SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans for COVID-19 Economic Disruptions
- Chambliss Law Represents Family-Owned Coke Tullahoma