Michael Stewart practices in the firm's real estate section and has extensive experience representing developers, owners, and investors in the acquisition, development, financing, sale, leasing and management of commercial real estate properties, including multifamily projects, retail developments, mixed-use communities, office buildings, condominiums, and single-family subdivisions. Michael also focuses on the areas of land use and zoning. In addition, Michael also represents local, regional, and national lenders in commercial real estate loan transactions, including commercial construction and permanent financing for real estate developments, including multi-family projects, small-box retail properties, and mixed-use communities.
- Chambliss Elects New Members for 2021 Executive Committee
- What Landlords and Tenants Can Expect From Congress’ Extended Eviction Moratorium and Emergency Rental Assistance Fund
- Residential Landlords Should Prepare Now for 2021 Return of Evictions
- Residential Evictions on Hold Through Year End Following the CDC’s New Agency Order
- How Commercial Landlords and Tenants Survive the Pandemic
- Legal Considerations for Commercial Leases in the Reopening States (Georgia, Tennessee, and South Carolina)
- Chambliss Team Provides Counsel for Hamilton County’s Unprecedented Coronavirus Testing Lab
- Chambliss Law Advises Strickland MFG Limited in Its Acquisition of ACS Industries, Inc.
- Chambliss Law Firm Welcomes New Paralegal to Real Estate Group