Paige Baker is responsible for implementing the firm's marketing and business development strategy through sponsorship and event coordination, social media, digital marketing, competitive intelligence, and communications. She also works on a variety of special projects to support the firm's practice areas and individual attorneys. Paige has prior experience in media relations, public relations, and corporate communications in the higher education and health care industries. In these roles, she produced a wide range of written and digital content and assisted with sponsorships and event planning and execution. Her experience provides an additional layer of depth to the marketing and business development team, and helps continue to advance the firm's mission, goals, and client service.
- Aricia Gallaher and Paige Baker to Present on Personal Branding at UTC Rollins College of Business
- Chambliss Honors Outstanding UTC Rollins College of Business Students at 2023 Community Reception
- Chambliss Hosts 2023 Mentor Program for UTC Rollins College of Business Distinguished Scholars
- Aricia Gallaher and Paige Baker to Present at UTC Rollins College of Business
- Paige Baker Accepted for 2022-2023 CWLI Game ChangeHer Mentoring Class
- Chambliss in Spotlight for Clarity Amid the Pandemic