Individuals and businesses turn to King Copler for his wealth of experience in tax planning, mergers and acquisitions, and estate planning. For over four decades, King has counseled clients on their most significant matters, ranging from the tax consequences of business decisions to IRS dispute resolution to tax return review. His experience spans a variety of industries including real estate, manufacturing, health care, and private wealth. Before joining the firm, King was the partner in charge of the Chattanooga tax practice of Ernst & Young. Known for his straightforward approach, clients rely on King to provide timely, realistic advice that makes good business sense.
- How “Mean” Is the House Ways and Means Committee Tax Proposal?
- 2021 IRS Filing Deadline Extension — What It Means for You
- No Deduction for Expenses Paid with Forgiven Loan Proceeds Under the Paycheck Protection Program
- Business Tax Benefits Through CARES
- Both IRS Tax-Filing and Tax-Payment Due Dates for 2019 Tax Year Extended to July 15, 2020
- New Partnership Audit Rules
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act