When it comes to commercial lending, financing, and contracts, Jay Young is the go-to resource. He has over 30 years' experience working with local, regional, and national banks, as well as other financial institutions, on structuring, documenting, and collecting all types of commercial loans including commercial finance (accounts/inventory based) arrangements, real estate and other asset financing, and construction financing. He also has extensive experience representing manufacturers and other businesses in negotiating and drafting contracts for the acquisition of services, goods, and real estate. Jay treats each deal as if it's his only, which is why his substantial network trusts him to provide excellent results on their own timelines.
- Chambliss Attorneys Selected for Best Lawyers in America® 2023
- Chambliss Attorneys Selected for Best Lawyers in America© 2022
- Chambliss Attorneys Selected for Best Lawyers in America© 2021
- 22 Chambliss Attorneys Selected for Best Lawyers in America© 2020
- Chambliss Attorneys Recognized in Best Lawyers in America© 2018