Webinar: Hot Topics in Estate Planning in a Time of Uncertainty
Join us on July 8, 2020, 12-1 PM EST!
The coronavirus pandemic has focused the attention of many on the need for a solid, up-to-date estate plan. Furthermore, the November elections are just around the corner, and big changes in federal estate and gift tax exemptions and options may be on the horizon. In this timely webinar, Dana Perry and Greg Willett will discuss options for planning to maximize use of your estate/gift tax exclusion and make sure your loved ones are protected, as well as answer your questions.
- Strategic gift planning techniques in light of the upcoming election
- Importance of reviewing your estate planning documents on a regular basis
- Choice of fiduciary (executor, trustee, agent)
- Upcoming tax filing deadline – July 15, 2020
- The SECURE Act impact on estate planning
- Asset protection planning
- Answers to your specific questions
Hosted By Dana Perry and Greg Willett
In light of the recent COVID-19 pandemic, it is important to have a plan, more specifically, an estate plan. Dana Perry, Greg Willett, and our estate planning team have many years of experience in drafting simple wills and powers of attorney to highly complex dealings of sophisticated tax matters that involve various types of trusts. We are passionate about tailoring individualized solutions to ensure each client and their loved ones are properly protected.
Registration is required. Please register via the button below.