Webinar: Exploring Solutions to Address Potential Tax Law Changes
Join us on October 7, 2020, 12-1 PM EST!
The November elections are just around the corner, and possible big changes in federal estate and gift tax exemptions and options continue to be on the horizon. In this timely webinar, Dana Perry and Greg Willett will discuss proposed changes to estate tax laws, planning steps to take prior to any change of law, as well as answer your questions. We’ll touch on a few potential solutions including the Spousal Lifetime Access Trust (SLAT) and dynasty trusts.
- Details of the Spousal Lifetime Access Trust (SLAT)
- Advantages and disadvantages of having a SLAT
- Importance of beginning the SLAT planning process ASAP, prior to the November election
- Exploring possible estate and gift tax exemptions based on which candidate wins the presidential election
- Answers to your specific questions
Hosted By Dana Perry and Greg Willett
In light of the recent COVID-19 pandemic and upcoming election, it is important to have a plan, more specifically, an estate plan. Dana Perry, Greg Willett, and our estate planning team have many years of experience in drafting simple wills and powers of attorney to highly complex dealings of sophisticated tax matters that involve various types of trusts. We are passionate about tailoring individualized solutions to ensure each client and their loved ones are properly protected.