McKeehanon Rue works on a variety of real estate and business matters related to property law, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and other financial transactions. He assists real estate developers with land use and zoning, as well as counsels landlords and tenants on lease terms and negotiations. In addition, he advises on general corporate matters, healthcare compliance, and issues nonprofit and tax-exempt entities face. When a client works with McKeehanon, there's no doubt he will be dependable and trustworthy. He realizes that the majority of his clients' cases may turn out to be one of the most important milestones in life. With this in mind, he responds expeditiously and strives to deliver the best possible results for their unique situations.
- CARES Financial Relief for Larger and Distressed Companies
- Small Business Financial Relief Through the Paycheck Protection Program
- CARES Financial Relief for Health Care Providers
- CARES Financial Relief for Nonprofits
- CARES Act Essentials: What You Need to Know by Topic
- Business Tax Benefits Through CARES
- CARES Financial Relief for Government Contractors
- New Talent Brings Exciting Growth to Chambliss Law
- Chambliss Advises Fillauer in Acquisition of Therapeutic Recreation Systems, Inc.