Kelly Etchells is a competitive commercial litigator with experience representing clients in state and federal courts in a variety of business disputes, including supplier disputes, carrier disputes, and service contract disputes. Breach of contract and violation of business torts are often key issues. She also counsels clients on product liability, personal injury, and real property disputes. Her clients range from individuals to small businesses who seek efficient and cost-effective dispute resolution. They operate in a variety of industries, including banking and finance, food and beverage, and government and public agencies. Her diverse litigation experience has complemented the Chambliss team, which is known for their creative problem-solving skills. Kelly builds off others' experiences and is constantly thinking of novel approaches to her clients' litigation problems. Prior to joining Chambliss, Kelly practiced at a large international law firm in Atlanta, Georgia, where she specialized in product liability defense. Before that, Kelly served as a law clerk in Jacksonville, Florida, for the Honorable Marcia Morales Howard on the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
- Chambliss Attorneys Selected for Best Lawyers in America® 2023
- Chambliss Law Announces New Shareholders Kelly Etchells and Martha Millener
- Chambliss Attorneys Selected for Best Lawyers in America© 2022
- Free Estate Planning Clinic “Wills for Heroes” Benefitting Local First Responders
- Chambliss Litigation Team Grows with Three New Hires