Eric Stocking regularly assists clients with financial services, e-commerce, cybersecurity, and transportation and logistics matters. He has experience advising a diverse clientele, from small businesses to senior regulators in the federal government. Eric works on a variety of business and health care matters, including reviewing and drafting contracts and advising on commercial business issues, such as compliance with state tax laws. He also drafts asset purchase agreements and other transaction documents for the firm's mergers and acquisitions clients. With increasing technological advancements in business and health care, Eric guides his clients through emerging issues in data privacy and security, including navigating complex regulatory schemes, for a variety of clients to comply with ever-evolving regulatory requirements in their respective industries.
Eric J. Stocking
I enjoy working with clients to provide relevant, detailed, and advantageous advice that enables them to meet their strategic business objectives.
- Advised senior government decision makers on a variety of regulatory matters involving energy and cybersecurity regulations
- Enabled an IT client to navigate complex cybersecurity statutes
- Represented a financial institution in a variety of real estate financing transactions
- Assisted a series of small business clients form their corporate structure to start their business
- Guided a client through managing their unresolved tax debt