Hamilton County Health Department Confirms Online Appointment Scheduling for Second Dose of COVID-19 Vaccines
Hamilton County is not currently taking online appointments for individuals seeking their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, but this information will be released soon.
The Hamilton County Health Department will begin taking appointments for the second dose of COVID-19 vaccinations on Friday, January 15. Beginning at 2 p.m. EST, the registration website will be available for those persons who previously received the first round of COVID-19 vaccinations from the Hamilton County Health Department. Online registration is the quickest way to receive a second dose. Online registration is available on the Hamilton County Health Department’s website.
Any person who has received the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine and does not have access to the internet may call Emergency Management’s call center for second dose appointments. The phone number is (423) 209-5399.
Steps to Schedule Your Second Dose Appointment
- The online appointment system is available 24/7 starting Friday, January 15 at 2 p.m. and will be open until all available appointments are filled.
- Call center appointments are intended for those who do not have internet access or need special assistance.
- If you have lost your Vaccination Record Card, you will have to make your appointment through the registration call center: 423-209-5399.
- The call center will be open Friday from 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. or until all available appointments are filled.
- To make an appointment, you will need information from the Vaccination Record Card that you received at the time of your first dose.
- On the front of your Vaccination Record Card, find the vaccine manufacturer listed, Moderna or Pfizer. On the back of your vaccination record card, find your return for second dose date.
- When scheduling your appointment, make sure you choose a day that matches your vaccine brand and a date that is either on or after the return date given on the card.
The Health Department expects phone lines will be busy due to the high volume and demand for vaccine.
For more information, please see the Hamilton County Health Department’s press release. If you have questions, please contact Isiah or another member of the Estate Planning team.