Hamilton Co. Health Depart. Announced New Vaccination Site at Enterprise South Nature Park and Additional First Dose Appointments
Last Chance to Sign Up for Our Vaccine Updates!
Our team will continue monitoring COVID-19 vaccine updates as they relate to Hamilton County and the surrounding areas. If you would like to continue receiving our vaccine updates like this one, please click “Subscribe” below and enter your contact information. Otherwise, you will no longer receive these vaccine email updates after today.
We recommend signing up to receive real-time updates from the Hamilton County Health Department for the most timely and accurate information.
Please feel free to reach out to our team if we can be of any assistance to you.
Hamilton County Health Department Announced New Vaccination Site at Enterprise South Nature Park and Additional First Dose Vaccine Appointments for Phases 1a1, 1a2, and Adults 70+
The Hamilton County Health Department has announced an additional COVID-19 vaccination site. The new vaccination site is located at the Enterprise South Nature Park, 190 Still Hollow Loop, Chattanooga, TN 37416. This addition makes three total COVID-19 vaccination sites in Hamilton County.
Eligible individuals will be directed to the appropriate vaccination site upon completion of their appointment. Please do not visit a vaccination site before scheduling an appointment. Online appointments are preferred and can be found at Hamilton County COVID-19 Appointment website. Individuals without access to internet can make their appointment by phone (for first dose appointments, call 423-209-5398; for second dose appointments, call 423-209-5399). Due to high call volume, the Hamilton County Health Department anticipates callers may experience a busy signal. If this occurs, the Health Department recommends hanging up and calling back.
- Tennessee Riverpark: 4301 Amnicola Highway, Chattanooga, TN
- Carta Bus Barn: 1617 Wilcox Boulevard, Chattanooga, TN
- Enterprise South Nature Park: 190 Still Hollow Loop, Chattanooga, TN
New First Dose Appointments:
In addition to the new vaccination site, the Health Department announced new first dose appointments for eligible individuals. The new appointments are on February 15-18 at the Tennessee Riverpark, and February 19-20 at the Enterprise South Nature Park.
The Health Department offers a video tutorial for scheduling COVID-19 vaccine appointments on their YouTube page.
Phase 1a1 includes:
- Hospital/free-standing emergency department staff with direct patient exposure and/or exposure to potentially-infectious materials
- Home health care staff
- COVID-19 mass testing site staff
- Student health providers
- Staff and residents of long-term care facilities
- Skilled nursing facilities, assisted living centers, homes for the aged, DIDD residential centers, group homes
- First responders with direct public exposure, including jailers
- Individuals 18 years or older who cannot live independently due to a serious chronic medical condition or intellectual or developmental disabilities
Phase 1a2 includes:
- Other health care workers with direct patient exposure
- Primary care providers and staff
- Outpatient specialty providers and staff working with acute patients
- Pharmacists and staff
- Patient transport
- Outpatient therapists
- Urgent visit center providers and staff
- Environmental services
- Oral health providers
- Behavioral health providers
- Outpatient laboratory staff working with COVID-19 specimens
- Funeral/mortuary workers with direct decedent contact
Age Group Bracket:
- 70 years or older, must be Hamilton County resident
- No specific medical conditions are required
For full details on the new announcement, please view the press release.
Stay up-to-date on new vaccine appointment information. Follow the health department via their email newsletter and social media accounts, available at this link: Connect With Us.
Subscribe to the HCHD for Real-Time Vaccine Updates
Receive updates from the Hamilton County Health Department when new vaccination appointments are added to the schedule or when other important updates are released by clicking the Subscribe button and providing your contact details.
The material in this publication was created as of the date set forth above and is based on laws, court decisions, administrative rulings, and congressional materials that existed at that time, and should not be construed as legal advice or legal opinions on specific facts. In some cases, the underlying legal information is changing quickly in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. The information in this publication is not intended to create, and the transmission and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship. Please contact your legal counsel for advice regarding specific situations.