Chambers USA® 2018 National Rankings Honors Chambliss Law
Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel, P.C., a Chattanooga-based law firm representing businesses nationally and internationally, has been recognized as a leading Tennessee firm in the areas of Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment, Litigation: General Commercial, and Real Estate in the 2018 Chambers USA Guide: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business report. In addition, five individual attorneys received special recognition:
- Rosemarie Hill, Band 3 for Labor and Employment
- Mark Cunningham, Recognized Practitioner for Health Care
- Rick Hitchcock, Recognized Practitioner for Environment
- William Pickering, Recognized Practitioner for Labor and Employment
- Justin Furrow, Up and Coming for Labor and Employment
Chambers and Partners® rankings are based on the research of more than 170 full-time editors and researchers. Qualities assessed include technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by the client. Individual lawyers are ranked by practice area, and law firm rankings are by practice, not the firm as a whole. Chambers judges according to feedback from client and attorney interviews and by assessing recent work. For more information, please review Chambers methodology.
To view Chambliss Law’s rankings in Chambers USA 2018, click here.