Dana Perry Named Estate Planning Top Author for JD Supra’s Readers’ Choice Awards
Each year JD Supra awards its top authors with Readers’ Choice Awards. Our shareholder Dana Perry was recently recognized as a Top Author for her estate planning content. The online legal content marketing platform JD Supra acknowledges authors “for their excellent visibility and engagement attained with readers in specific industries.” This year JD Supra recognized 24 firms and 200 authors from a pool of 40,000 authors. Congratulations, Dana!
Here are some of Dana’s top articles from 2016:
- Typical Social Security Recipient Will Get $4 Benefit Increase in 2017
- Understanding the Tax Consequences of Inheriting a Roth IRA
- Should an Annuity Be Part of Your Retirement Planning?
- Four Steps to Take Right After an Alzheimer’s Diagnosis
- How Your IRA Can Benefit Both Your Heirs and Charity
- Beware: Your Estate Plan May Contain an Unnecessary Bypass Trust
- Jumbo Reverse Mortgages Are Increasingly Available for High-Value Homes
- 5 Things to Know to Reduce Your Tax on Capital Gains