Chambliss 2017 Annual Labor & Employment Seminar
Join us for the Chambliss Annual Labor & Employment Seminar!
Chattanooga Convention Center, 1150 Carter Street, Chattanooga, TN
Wednesday, November 8
8:00am – Noon
*This seminar has been pre-approved for 3 hours of HRCI credit.
Click here to view the save the date and to RSVP.
Topics will include:
- Case Update: A Review of Significant Decisions from the Past Year
Presented by Bill Pickering
- Workers’ Compensation Updates
Presented by Charles W. Gilbreath II
- In a State of Flux: An Update on Executive and Administrative Actions
Presented by Rosemarie L. Hill
- Independent Contractor or Employee? What You Don’t Know and How It Can Get You in Trouble
Presented by Bradley M. Davis
- Hot Topics in Employment Law: What Happened This Year, What Might Happen Next Year, and Other Issues To Watch
Presented by Justin L. Furrow
*Click attorney’s name to view bio.