2019 Chattanooga Nonprofit Seminar
Ensuring the Overall Health of Your Nonprofit
Join us for the 2018 Chattanooga Nonprofit Seminar hosted by Chambliss Law and Elliott Davis
Westin Hotel, Ballroom A
801 Pine Street
Chattanooga, TN 37402
Thursday, November 1
8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
At this seminar, attendees will:
- Identify which nonprofit activities are subject to tax obligations
- Discuss unrelated business income taxes (UIBIT)
- Demonstrate why carefully drafted bylaws are important to the structure of your nonprofit
- Discuss the trending labor and employment topics and how you ensure compliance
- Identify key performance metrics indicative of the underlying health and stability of your nonprofit financial reporting
Click here to review the full agenda.
Click here to view the invitation and to RSVP