Chambliss represents individuals in a wide range of matters involving the most personal and difficult issues affecting family life, providing advice and counsel to clients in all aspects of family law matters and litigation, including:
- Equitable Distribution of Property or Division of Marital Property
- Child Custody and Parenting
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Post-Divorce Enforcement and Modification
- Adoption and Guardianships
Chambliss lawyers are adept at handling all aspects of family law cases, giving careful consideration to the complex legal issues to ensure our clients’ rights are protected. The firm represents a diverse array of clients, from professionals and small business owners to stay-at-home moms.
The family lawyers also draw on the firm’s strengths in other areas such as estate planning, tax, corporate and real estate, to provide a comprehensive and unified approach to the issues presented in clients’ cases.