With a thorough understanding of business and legal challenges facing the health care industry and a coordinated approach, Chambliss delivers a wide range of legal services to clients across the industry.
Chambliss health care lawyers provide guidance to clients for issues ranging from compliance to professional and facilities licensure. Through its interdisciplinary approach, health care lawyers work closely with the firm’s Business, Finance, Intellectual Property, Labor and Employment and Litigation Sections to bring strategic solutions.
Chambliss lawyers provide guidance to leading health care participants throughout Tennessee and the Southeast. Clients include:
- Physicians and other medical groups
- Physician practice management companies
- Outpatient diagnostic centers
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- Faculty practice plans
- Home health providers and hospices
- Medical equipment suppliers
- Nursing homes and assisted living facilities